Stave cooler is the cooling equipment inside blast furnace, between furnace shell and furnace lining; the main material is cast iron, cast steel or copper. Function is to cool the furnace shell and prevent from the overheating and subsequent burn through. The stave need perfect anti-crack ability against temperature shock, non-deformity from the temperature change and wear resistant mechanical properties.
Cast Iron Stave Coolers
• Advanced technology to guarantee accurate water pipe positioning
• Special casting technology to improve protection of the internal pipe wall; no oxidization occurs; heat conducting effect is guaranteed.
Cast Steel Stave coolers
• Good reliable quality & heat conductivity
• No air clearance between cast steel stave and steel tube
• Special treatment on the steel tube and others guarantees tube from smelting during hot metal casting, and without oxidation inside steel tube for reliable metallurgical combination
Copper Stave Coolers
Copper staves play a vital role in ensuring that the blast furnaces operate with optimum cooling characteristics, it will protect the furnace wall and increase the service life of the whole furnace system.